As a client of Truth Legal, we promise you that:
- Your case will always be appraised, reviewed and conducted by a solicitor, or qualified Legal Executive, with the assistance of a trainee solicitor or similar.
- We will work to get to know you, so that we can represent you more effectively.
- We will use both traditional and modern methods of communication, such as text, email, Skype and Facetime.
- We will make ourselves available outside of office hours.
- You will have as much control as possible over how your case is conducted.
- We select our cases carefully: your case will never be at the bottom of a pile.
- We have access to specialist barristers, and will use them where appropriate in your case.
- We will seek, wherever appropriate, an apology for you from the wrongdoer.
- We will not rush you into a settlement.
- Our team work collaboratively on your cases to ensure that every angle of the case has been considered.
- We will do what we can to meet you in person, either at our head office in Harrogate, or at our unmanned offices in York, Manchester or London.
If as a client you do not think that we have maintained these promises, please contact me personally and I will look into the matter.