We want to make you a promise: one which we take very seriously. As a client of Truth Legal, we promise you that:
- Your case will always be appraised, reviewed and conducted by a solicitor, with the assistance of a trainee solicitor or similar.
- We will work to get to know you, so that we can represent you more effectively.
- We will use both traditional and modern methods of communication, such as text, email, Skype and Facetime.
- You can always speak to us outside of office hours.
- You will have as much control as possible over how your case is conducted.
- We select our cases carefully: your case will never be at the bottom of a pile.
- We have access to specialist barristers, and will use them where appropriate in your case.
- We will seek, wherever appropriate, an apology to you from the wrongdoer.
- We will not rush you into a settlement.
Because we specialise in disputes, we understand that this is probably not an easy time for you and that this might be the first time that you have had cause to contact a law firm. If you like what you see on this website, and would like to discuss your options with us in confidence, please drop us a line. All first consultations are free.