If you want expert, trustworthy advice on a wide range of legal matters, and in a language you can understand, then you need to contact Truth Legal. With offices in both York and Harrogate we can offer accessible, free support for those needing employment law advice in Knaresborough.
Our offices in York, Harrogate, London and Manchester provide us with a rich network of expert legal resources. Headed by our founder Andrew Gray, also president of the Harrogate & District Law Society, Truth Legal specialises in the most common legal areas that affect local people; Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Employment Law.
Our employment law services
We have designed an employment law package that offers free, initial legal advice and can provide dedicated support whether you are an employer or an employee. We understand that employees often feel vulnerable and threatened in their job and so we provide dedicated help in understanding employment rights, explaining TUPE law, supporting you through unfair, wrongful or constructive dismissal claims, helping to ensure that any redundancy process is fair and valid and establishing whether you have been a victim of discrimination and have grounds to claim.
Our legal expertise and experience also extends to acting as human resources support for businesses. We can draft and agree policies and procedures that ensure your legal compliance, we can ensure you are fulfilling your legal duties as an employer and we can help with grievances, disputes and settlement agreements.
Serving our local community
Whether you are an employer or an employee, our approach is to offer you friendly advice tailored to your needs, so contact us today via phone, email or by calling into our local offices if you need employment law advice in Knaresborough. We reach out to our local community and can offer free, no obligation advice followed by a plan as to how we can progress your legal issue.
Our promise as ethical solicitors in North Yorkshire
Knaresborough residents can take advantage of all our policies dedicated to customer care, which includes our ‘no win no fee’ policy but also extends to:
- Helping those affected by the reduction of legal aid services by providing free legal documentation and information online
- Taking on any case we feel is justified to ensure that people have access to justice, regardless of the strength or resources of the opposition
- We take an active interest in our local area by supporting charities and organisations
- We support local businesses by using their services whenever possible
- We offer honest and transparent advice
- We invest in our staff via training, we reward them suitably, treat them fairly and allow them time and resources to always offer you friendly, expert and tailored advice
If you need employment law advice in Knaresborough contact us today via phone, email or pop in to our office on 14 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, HG1 1ED. We provide free, initial advice so you can make Truth Legal your first choice solicitors in North Yorkshire.