Truth Legal are the honest and ethical solicitors dedicated to giving you professional, jargon-free and reliable advice on a range of legal issues, and with offices in both York and Harrogate we are perfectly placed if you need employment law advice in Ripon. We act for a number of clients in the Ripon area.
Headed by Andrew Gray, Truth Legal has specialist expertise in Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Employment Law.
Our employment law services
Our programme of employment law support can assist both employees and employers. We can help employees understand their employment rights, explain TUPE law, assist with unfair or constructive dismissal claims, help you understand the redundancy process and establish whether you have grounds for a discrimination claim.
For businesses, we can act as your dedicated human resources support by setting up policies and procedures, explaining your responsibilities under employment law, helping with grievances and disputes and assisting with settlement agreements.
15 Minutes Free Advice – call us now for expert legal advice on 01423 788 538.
Serving our local community
Employment law is a sector of the legal system that affects most people, so whatever background you are coming from we can assist you with sympathetic, friendly advice. Please call us today or email us if you need employment law support in Ripon.
Our promise as ethical solicitors in North Yorkshire
We have a ‘no win, no fee’ policy on most claims and this is just a small part of our duty to operate ethically as a provider of legal services to local people, which extends to:
- Offering legal documents and resources free to those people who can’t afford costly legal help in the face of legal aid reductions.
- Offering our help to provide Access To Justice for anyone who has a strong case, no matter how powerful or well-resourced our opponents are.
- Supporting local charities and organisations within our area
- We pay our bills in a timely fashion
- We use local suppliers and businesses wherever possible
- We are transparent and honest in the advice we give
- We treat our staff fairly, reward them suitably and don’t overload them with work to the point where they can’t offer you dedicated, friendly and bespoke legal advice.
Get in touch by phone, by email or call into our offices if you need employment law advice in Ripon. Our website also has links to valuable resources if you just need some information – check out our Legal Library, Blog and A-Z Claim Types section.