Are you a proactive, friendly individual seeking a dynamic role in the legal sector? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to develop skills in a law firm which prioritises a positive work-life balance.
Founded in 2012 in Harrogate, Truth Legal set out to be an ethical, tenacious and affordable law firm. With offices now in Harrogate, Leeds and Hull we specialise in Personal Injury, Immigration, Employment, Clinical Negligence and Litigation. Our sustainable expansion has allowed us to continue to provide clients with the care and attention they deserve, securing the best possible results for them. We continue to champion our clients as well as our colleagues by offering a collaborative and supportive work environment. Truth Legal maintains a non-hierarchical structure where colleagues are encouraged to participate in firmwide events and bring their full selves to work.
- 25 days of holiday
- Gym membership contribution
- Wellbeing day
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private health cover and death in service benefit
- Firmwide social opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wellbeing and Health Information
- Structured Counselling
- Debt and Money Information and Support
- Legal Information
- Remote GP Services
- Subsided Optical Treatments – eye tests, prescribed glasses or contact lenses
About the job
As a Legal Administrator at Truth Legal, you will actively contribute to the smooth running of the office. The successful candidate will support fee earners, paralegals and senior directors on a range of tasks. Duties include, but are not limited to, administration, office management and case management. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment, enjoys challenges and wants to develop in a supportive workplace, please apply below.
- Triaging a legal helpline
- Managing direct enquiries
- Liaising with clients
- Managing office administration – managing supplier contracts, organisation, sorting post, general upkeep of office
- Supporting fee earners in administrative tasks as required
- Event management
- Scheduling meetings and organising diaries
- File management
- Preparing court bundles
- Desirable: previous experience in an administrative role or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Able to take initiative and ownership of tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Effective in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for someone who is friendly, enthusiastic and self-motivated to join our busy office.
To apply, please include your CV and a short cover letter outlining a bit about yourself, your experience and suitability for the role. You can apply directly via this link here.
Deadline: The closing date for the role is: Monday, August 21st, 2023.
Please send your CV and short cover letter to: Olivia Crowley at firstname.lastname@example.org.