To view the full contents of this free document, simply agree to the terms and conditions to the right and click 'Download'.
Re: (insert) PATIENT’S NAME, DATE OF BIRTH AND ADDRESS
I am writing to make a formal complaint about my NHS care or treatment received at:
1)(insert) – HOSPITAL & WARD/DEPARTMENT WHERE INCIDENT HAPPENED
- Should you be complaining about a specific member of staff, you will need to include their
full name and position if known.
2) (insert) – INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPLAINT
- Details of exactly what happened and when it happened.
- Date/s of incident from when the complaint arose.
- Dates of any appointments, admissions/discharge in relation to the incident/s in question.
- Reason for treatment and/or admission.
- Include names and positions of people involved, if relevant.
- If you are complaining about any type of delay (for example if you had to wait for treatment or for
... continued in document download