Andrew is the founder of Truth Legal. He is a Consultant, Founder and Solicitor. Andrew advises on strategic matters, including litigation strategy. He divides his time between the Leeds and Harrogate offices.
Qualifying as a solicitor in 2007, and before establishing Truth Legal solicitors in Harrogate in 2012, Andrew worked for a variety of solicitors, including the largest personal injury firm in the UK, a specialist commercial law firm, a large high street law firm and an insurer. In addition, he founded an NGO and worked as a Teaching Assistant.
Andrew set-up Truth Legal, basing the firm on his principle that everyone – whether rich or poor – should have access to brilliant and affordable legal advice.
Andrew is the host of the popular The Harrogate Podcast, as well as the Truth Legal podcast. For the last few years Andrew has trained hundreds medics in how to be a medico-legal expert witness. Andrew is an occasional columnist for The Yorkshire Post.
- Workplace accidents
- Employment disputes
- Settlement Agreements
- Road traffic accidents
- Assaults at work
- Clinical negligence
- General litigation
- 2012-present Truth Legal
- 2008-2012 Thompsons Solicitors LLP
- 2007-2008 Ford and Warren (now Weightmans)
- 2005-2007 Rowlands Solicitors LLP (now Linder Myers)
- College of Law, Legal Practice Course
- College of Law, Post-Graduate Diploma in Law
- University of Manchester, BA Economics, Government and Political Philosophy
- Bolton School
- Former President of the Harrogate and District Law Society
SRA Registration Number: 385799