Yvonne is an Employment Law Consultant at Truth Legal and joined the team in 2019.
Yvonne studied law at Newcastle University and qualified as a solicitor in 2003 having trained at a Yorkshire firm. She has specialised in employment law since that time.
In 2004 Yvonne relocated back to the North East where she has worked in large regional firms and a niche employment practice offering legal advice and representation to a wide range of clients, both large and small, from businesses to individuals and HR specialists.
Now working as an Employment Law Consultant, Yvonne is delighted to re-establish her Yorkshire roots with Truth Legal. Yvonne also writes articles, training and seminars on employment law issues.
Yvonne is mum to 2 children and a bouncy labrador. She is on the committee of her local WI, enjoys baking, reading, rare trips to the cinema and theatre, and striding out on the moors with her four-legged friend.
- Post-graduate diploma in legal practice (Distinction) – College of Law, York
- Bachelor of Law (First Class Honours) – University of Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Discrimination claims
- Parental rights
- Employment Law Consultant since August 2019
- Senior Solicitor, CLR Law Firm, Gateshead, 2017 – July 2019
- Associate Solicitor, Ward Hadaway, Newcastle, 2006 – 2014
- Assistant Solicitor, Crutes Law Firm, Newcastle, 2004 – 2006
- Assistant Solicitor (and Trainee), Last Cawthra Feather, Bradford, 2001 – 2004.