For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of your internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Order processing related cookies. Our website offers consultations which are available to book and pay for online. There are some essential cookies in place to ensure that your order is remembered and processed correctly.
- Form related cookies. When you submit data to us via our contact form, cookies may be set to remember your details for future correspondence.
We will ask for your consent to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device. By default, and in line with GDPR European law, cookies are inactive until accepted.
When visiting our website, you will be presented with a message about cookies, giving you the option to ‘Accept All’ or select ‘Cookie Settings’ where you can manage consent on the cookies we use. Visitors of our website can control all cookies using the cookie settings tool on the website.
If you choose to accept cookies, the information will be stored for varying time lengths depending on the type of cookie, ranging from as little as 1 minute to 1 year.
How to turn off all cookies and the consequences of doing so
If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website.
For further information on cookies generally, including how to control and manage them, visit the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, or www.allaboutcookies.org.