If you have suffered an injury from cosmetic surgery which has gone wrong, you may be able to claim compensation.
Truth Legal’s specialist clinical negligence solicitors can advise you on your rights. If you go ahead with a claim, our lawyers will guide you every step of the way, providing first-class legal support and service.
Get in touch with us today for a free, no-obligation chat.
We can help with cosmetic surgery claims arising from many different procedures, including:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Brow Lift
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Eyelid Surgery
- Facial Implant
- Fat Transfer Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
- Tummy Tuck
Examples of cosmetic surgery negligence
Cosmetic surgery can cover a wide range of procedures. As such, the ways in which negligence can occur, and the ways in which this can cause harm, also vary considerably.
Some examples of negligent cosmetic surgery include:
- The use of a defective/incorrect product – such as defective breast implants, or the wrong dental implant
- Not being fully advised of the risks of the surgery
- Injuries due to medical instruments being left in the body following surgery
- Infection following surgery due to poor after-care
- Errors during surgery, leading to injuries such as unexpected scarring and nerve damage
Making a claim with Truth Legal
If you successfully claim compensation for cosmetic surgery negligence, you will likely receive financial compensation for your injuries, and also for the costs of any corrective surgery and other treatment that may be required.
Truth Legal can help you to claim the compensation you deserve following an injury from negligent cosmetic surgery.
Our specialist solicitors offer:
- Specialist technical knowledge and experience – so you can rest assured that your case is in the best hands.
- Practical advice – tailored to your situation.
- Strong representation – fighting for the compensation and outcome you deserve.
- Support and compassion – friendly, knowledgeable professionals on your side through a difficult time.
Contact us today for free initial advice, and with no obligation to proceed any further.