At Truth Legal Solicitors, we understand how important it is that we are able to serve the Polish community living and working in the UK with honest, ethical legal advice at all times.
Our Polish Speaking Legal Assistants
We are fortunate to have 2 very experienced Polish Legal Assistants in our team at Truth Legal.
Miroslaw Ksiezarek, known as Mirek, is a friendly, professional Polish Legal Assistant adept at handling complex claims in employment law, litigation and personal injury. Mirek has worked with Truth Legal since 2014.
Magdelana Ions is a Legal Assistant here at Truth Legal. She assists Mirek with new Polish enquiries and client liaison.
Our Polish Legal Services
As a specialist Polish law firm, we can help and advise on the following:
- Employment Law – have you suffered ill treatment at work? Do you feel you have been the subject of unfair dismissal? We can help with all Polish employment law claims.
- Personal Injury – have you suffered a personal injury? Have you had an accident at work? Your employer has a duty to ensure health and safety for all employees. Let us help get you the personal injury compensation you deserve.
How Can Truth Legal Solicitors Help You?
If any of the following apply to you, we can help!
- Do you feel alienated in the workplace?
- Do you feel you need help fighting your corner?
- Do you need help understanding the British legal system?
- Do you feel that the Brexit decision has resulted in unfair dismissal?
Our Polish speaking lawyers are sympathetic, understanding and work hard to get you the compensation you deserve for your personal injury and employment law situation.
No Win No Fee Polish Lawyers
If you are looking for No Win No Fee Polish solicitors, we can help. We can undertake most claims on a no win no fee basis, please click here to find out more.
In addition to our Harrogate base, we have 3 serviced, unmanned offices throughout the UK and we handle national Polish enquiries so please get in touch:
For all national Polish enquiries, please call 01423 788 538 today.
Click here to fill in our enquiry form