When you’ve suffered a personal injury, recovering compensation can be a vital part of getting your life back on track. But if a personal injury lawyer has made mistakes or mishandled your claim, it can leave you feeling like your hoped-for redress has been replaced by another injustice.
If your personal injury lawyer’s conduct has caused you financial loss, or reduced an anticipated financial gain, you may be able to bring a professional negligence claim against them so that you are properly compensated.
Truth Legal has specialist expertise in professional negligence claims. Our solicitors work closely with our personal injury team – who can provide experienced insight into the professional standards required of all personal injury lawyers.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your situation.
Examples of personal injury claim professional negligence
Situations where mistakes by a personal injury lawyer could give rise to a professional negligence claim include:
- Failing to protect your right to claim by missing the limitation deadline
- Under-settling your claim so that you do not receive the appropriate amount of compensation for your injuries or other losses
- Missing a key deadline in a court case, resulting in the case being struck out
- Giving you bad or careless advice
- Not taking, or incorrectly following, your instructions in a crucial aspect of the case
Personal injury claim professional negligence FAQ
Why should I claim with Truth Legal?
Professional negligence claims can be complicated, particularly when it comes to the question of whether your personal injury lawyer has failed in their legal duty of care.
You need to be sure that the solicitors you instruct can handle these difficulties and have the relevant personal injury expertise to identify errors and bad practices.
Truth Legal has experts in both professional negligence and personal injury law, ensuring you have the ideal legal support in seeking the compensation you deserve.
We pride ourselves on providing a top-quality, attentive service for our clients, and this commitment is borne out by our excellent client ratings on TrustPilot and reviewsolicitors.
- A free initial consultation – to discuss your circumstances.
- Specialist technical knowledge and experience – so you can rest assured that your case is in the best hands.
- Practical advice – tailored to your situation.
- Strong representation – fighting for the compensation and outcome you deserve.
- Support and compassion – friendly, knowledgeable professionals on your side through a difficult time.