If you have been injured in a road traffic collision whilst riding your motorbike, you may be able to claim compensation.
Our expert personal injury lawyers can help you to right the wrongs you have suffered, and claim the compensation you deserve.
Motorbike Claims Unaffected by the 2021 Whiplash Reforms
You may have heard about changes to the law involving whiplash claims and road traffic accidents.
The changes alter the personal injury claims process in certain circumstances, and can prevent some claimants from instructing solicitors to help them.
Fortunately, however, your claim will not be affected by these changes if you were injured whilst riding a motorbike. This means that, even if you have suffered whiplash-type injuries, you can instruct Truth Legal to help you in your personal injury claim.
Motorbike accident claims FAQ
Why should I claim through Truth Legal?
Choosing your legal representatives when making a claim is an important decision.
You want to be assured of their experience and expertise, but they must also be people you can trust.
At Truth Legal, our team of qualified and experienced solicitors have the abilities to recover the compensation you deserve. Over the years, we have successfully acted for numerous bikers and we pride ourselves on providing an ethical, honest service to all of our clients.
- Free initial consultations – giving you time to speak to us about your case without any cost or obligation
- Specialist technical knowledge and experience – so you can rest assured that your case is in the best hands.
- Practical advice – tailored to your situation.
- Strong representation – fighting for the compensation and outcome you deserve.
- Support and compassion – friendly, knowledgeable professionals on your side through a difficult time.
We act for clients nationwide, though we are based in Harrogate, Hull and Leeds but we help clients nationally.
If you’d like to know more about claiming with us, read our blog:
Read our extensive guide for more information on how to make a road traffic accident claim.