A serious injury can have devastating effects on your way of life – leaving you struggling to adjust emotionally and financially.
If you were seriously injured through the negligent behaviour of someone else, you may be able to claim compensation. This can be helpful in lots of ways and not just financially; it can help you with your recovery and in moving past the incident.
At Truth Legal, we understand how difficult and emotional it can be in the aftermath of a serious injury. We have helped a number of clients to deal with life-changing injuries – securing them rehabilitation, assistance, and the compensation awards that they deserve.
Our expert personal injury lawyers are compassionate and determined, with the legal skill and experience needed to help you claim successfully.
Get in touch with us today and tell us about your situation.
Making a serious injury claim
Serious injuries, sometimes also called catastrophic injuries, can cover all kinds of severe harm that may cause long-lasting or permanent effects on a person’s quality of life.
Some examples of serious injuries are:
If you make a claim for a serious injury, you will be claiming compensation for the pain and suffering that your injuries have caused you, but also for how they have affected your life.
You can also claim for many other losses which have resulted from your injury. For serious injuries these might include:
- Lost earnings (as well as future loss of earnings if you have to change jobs or are no longer able to work due to your injuries)
- Treatment and rehabilitation expenses
- The costs of making adjustments to your home
- The costs of equipment needed to help you – such as wheelchairs, sticks, prosthetics, modified vehicles
Our free ebook, The Ultimate Personal injury Compensation Guide, has a lot more information on the nature of compensation and the different kinds of loss for which you may be able to claim.
The legal basis for your serious injury claim will depend on how your injury occurred. You can find out more about what’s involved in different kinds of personal injury claim by looking at any of the following pages which are most relevant for you:
Recent success stories
Serious Injury Claim FAQ
Why should I choose Truth Legal?
We have been helping clients to recover personal injury compensation for over 10 years, and in that time we have handled many complicated cases and many claims involving serious injuries.
Our highly experienced personal injury lawyers hold themselves to the highest standards of professionalism, but we know that a serious injury claim takes more than just legal skill, it takes compassion, understanding, and dedication. And you can be sure of receiving this comprehensive legal support if you choose to instruct us.
With excellent client reviews on both Trustpilot and reviewsolicitors you can get a good idea of the top quality service and expertise we provide.
- A free initial consultation – to discuss your circumstances.
- Specialist technical knowledge and experience – so you can rest assured that your case is in the best hands.
- Practical advice – tailored to your situation.
- Strong representation – fighting for the compensation and outcome you deserve.
- Support and compassion – friendly, knowledgeable professionals on your side through a difficult time.