Have you had an accident at work?
Truth Legal represent innocent people who, through no fault of their own, have been injured due to an accident at work. We know that an accident at work can be very stressful, and helping you to recover is our priority. We understand that compensation is only part of that recovery and we work hard to get you as much compensation as possible. Most of all, we never forget that we are representing a real person who just wants to get over their injury.
We are specialist employment lawyers, and able to help you with all types of employment disputes.
We aren’t like other law firms
Some law firms would like you to believe that it is an easy thing to make a claim against your employer, but we are not like those ‘claims factories’, with hundreds of cases going at once. We know that a dispute with your employer is a big deal. You might be angry at your employer for allowing an accident to happen at work, but you might still be anxious about even contacting a solicitor. It might even seem like you are cheating on your employer. If so, you should know that:
- firstly, we will not put pressure on you to make a claim
- secondly, you will have control over how your claim is conducted, within our professional code of conduct.
A specialist service from expert solicitors
- Only a solicitor will ever conduct your accident at work claim and not a paralegal.
- We focus on your recovery, so you can get back to work faster, which benefits both you and your boss.
- We use specialist personal injury barristers where they are required.
- You will receive the mobile phone number of your solicitor, for use in emergencies.
- We can also seek an apology from your employer.
- Where appropriate, we will mediate with your employer.
Making a claim is not selfish: it makes things better for others
- Making a claim can reduce workplace accidents because new systems or equipment are often brought in to prevent future injuries.
How much will my claim, for an accident at work, be worth?
- If your claim is successful, the law is designed to compensate you for the money you have lost as a result of an accident.
Careless employers have caused a national scandal of accidents at work
If you have suffered an accident at work, you are not alone: according to the Health and Safety Executive, in 2010-11 1.2 million people suffered from a work-related illness and 175 were killed at work. More than 2,000 people died from cancers developed from their work and at least 115,000 people had to take more than three days off work following a workplace injury. Something is going wrong in our workplaces, and at Truth Legal we hope that every successful claim will help prevent an accident in the future. We will never treat you like a statistic, and we don’t want anyone else to become a statistic either. If you have been injured at work, then call us today for a free, no-obligation discussion of your case.
Watch our 12 Things You Should Do After An Accident at Work video: