If you have been the victim of discrimination at work, Truth Legal are here to help you obtain compensation from your employer.
We understand the stress of workplace discrimination, and disappointment of not being protected from any and all kinds of workplace discrimination. Our specialist Employment team will walk you through the entire process and hold your employers accountable.
What is a Protected Characteristic?
The Equality Act 2010 sets out characteristics that are protected by law. You can therefore bring one or more of the following claims for discrimination at work:
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Gender Reassignment Discrimination
- Racial Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Religion or Belief Discrimination
- Marital Status Discrimination
- Pregnancy and/or Maternity Discrimination
- Paternity Discrimination
- Age Discrimination