A trip, slip, or fall can sometimes give rise to a personal injury claim.
If your accident happened in a public place – or on someone else’s property – and a hazard that was there caused you to trip or slip and injure yourself, you may be able to claim compensation.
You shouldn’t be forced to just suffer the consequences of someone else’s negligence. Get in touch with Truth Legal’s personal injury lawyers for advice on what you can do.
Trips, slips, and falls at work
If you have been injured in a trip, slip or fall at work, making a personal injury claim will be similar to those occurring in a public place. However, employers face extra legal requirements to keep their workers safe and their workplaces free from hazards.
Why should I claim with Truth Legal?
Trip, slip and fall claims can often raise complicated legal issues, particularly over the question of responsibility and whether a person or company has failed in their legal duty.
You need to be sure that the solicitors you instruct can handle these difficulties if they arise. Truth Legal’s specialist personal injury lawyers have extensive experience and proven success with trip, slip, fall, public liability, and accident at work claims.
We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service for our clients, as shown by our excellent ratings on TrustPilot and reviewsolicitors.
Our personal injury lawyers offer:
- A free initial consultation – to discuss your circumstances.
- Specialist technical knowledge and experience – so you can rest assured that your case is in the best hands.
- Practical advice – tailored to your situation.
- Strong representation – fighting for the compensation and outcome you deserve.
- Support and compassion – friendly, knowledgeable professionals on your side through a difficult time.
If you’d like to know more about claiming with us, read our blog: