Truth Legal Solicitors – Harrogate
Launched in 2012, at Truth Legal solicitors we pride ourselves on being able to offer a personal, friendly and sympathetic approach to all personal injury claims in the Yorkshire area. Andrew Gray and his team are expert lawyers adept at handling complex claims and helping you get the compensation you deserve.
Situated in the heart of Harrogate’s town centre, we have an easily accessible location for our local clients. You’ll find us on Victoria Avenue, with parking available right outside our office.
We specialise in:
Do you think you have a case? Start by filling in our 60 Second Claim Form and we’ll tell you!
At Truth Legal we provide a free initial consultation to all new clients.
If you feel you have a case and you would like to talk to a friendly, experienced solicitor in Harrogate, please get in touch.
Customer service values
We have built our reputation on a principle of strong customer service, knowing that legal advice is better received from people you can trust, you can warm to and who can understand your predicament. Our customer service values are based on being:
- Friendly – Offering a warm welcome and making our clients feel at ease and comfortable
- Sympathetic – Listening, understanding, showing empathy and remaining impartial to give the best advice
- Diligent – Allowing you to relax knowing your case is being progressed efficiently with frequent communications to keep you informed
- Experienced – We possess expert legal knowledge to ensure the right decisions are made and the best advice is given
A trusted and respected Harrogate solicitors
Our history as a Harrogate solicitors is of handling complex cases with an excellent success rate and ensuring our clients get the outcome they both want and deserve. Our client testimonials are a clear demonstration that we are a dependable source of legal advice in Harrogate.
Our Harrogate Branch
14 Victoria Avenue
Tel: 01423 788 538
9.00 to 5.30 Monday to Thursday
9.00 to 5.00 Friday
Our Branch Services
As a popular Harrogate solicitors we have come to know our community well, and through this we have identified the key legal areas that affect our customers the most. This has resulted in us making expert advice available in the following critical areas to satisfy this need:
- Personal Injury: Have you suffered an accident at work or contracted an industrial disease? Have you been involved in a road traffic accident or been assaulted in public or at work? If you have suffered a personal injury through no fault of your own, we can help facilitate your physical and mental rehabilitation and then assist you in claiming the financial reward you are morally entitled to.
- Clinical Negligence: This can come in many different forms; claims for misdiagnosis against your GP or another medical professional, claims against A&E treatment, claims for surgical error or hospital or health care negligence. You put your trust in medical professionals but unfortunately mistakes can happen, and therefore you are entitled to seek redress, where this can be proven to have directly led to your illness or injury.
- Employment law: Have you suffered a form of discrimination at work? Have you been dismissed unfairly or made redundant without the proper process being followed? Whatever the form of your dispute with your employer, we can advise of your rights and your next steps.
- Business Law: We can provide key human resources support to ensure your business has a legal framework in place that covers all the eventualities you might face in relation to your employees.
Our free legal consultations help you on the right path and then we can agree on what further support you might need, with no obligations. Our ethical approach is a reflection of our strong customer service values, which have resulted in a loyal customer base and a reputation as a trusted and respected Harrogate solicitors.
Our Harrogate Team
Our team of Harrogate solicitors
Let us introduce you to our expert Harrogate solicitors:
- Andrew Gray (Founder and Solicitor): An experienced, qualified solicitor who left a national law firm to found Truth Legal in 2012. Andrew lives in Harrogate and is President of the Harrogate and District Law Society as well as being a Trustee at the Harrogate Hub.
- Navya Shekhar (Solicitor and Head of Employment Law): Navya is an experienced employment law specialist who knows exactly how to treat each individual case to get the best rewards.
- Georgina Parkin (Director and Solicitor): With specialist knowledge in personal injuries and employment law, Georgina has great experience in dealing with individuals in need and helping their personal quest for justice.
- Miroslaw Ksiezarek (Legal Assistant): Fluent in English, Mirek moved to the UK from his native Poland in 2002 and has been a valuable legal resource to the Polish community for ten years now
- Helen Beaumont (Solicitor): Helen has over 20 years’ experience as a personal injury specialist.
Providing key legal advice in Harrogate
Our senior team are joined by Stephen Hattersley (Solicitor and Head of Claims), John Tueart (Solicitor), Emily Beaumont (Operations Co-Ordinator), Magdelena Ions (Legal Assistant), Catherine Reynolds (Chartered Legal Executive) and Aleksandra Cebula (Trainee Solicitor).
Together they form a strong and diverse team that perfectly complement each other with a variation of backgrounds and experience ensuring we can provide credible legal knowledge of many different scenarios and life issues, both now and for many years to come.
Harrogate & District
As solicitors in Harrogate we also cover the surrounding areas including:
- Solicitors in Knaresborough
- Solicitors in Ripon
- Solicitors in Ilkley
- Solicitors in Pateley Bridge
- Solicitors in Otley
- Solicitors in Wetherby
- Solicitors in Pool in Wharfedale
Are you looking for a specific service in one of these locations? We offer personal injury in Ripon and employment law services in Ripon, plus we also offer employment law in Knaresborugh and personal injury in Knaresborough.
5 star rating on Trustpilot
Excellent service and a special thanks to Helen Beaumont for going above and beyond to help me. Thank-you very much. Highly recommend
(March 2018, Trustpilot)
5 star rating on Trustpilot
I would like to thank Andrew for your help and advice in my dispute regarding problems with my car. A car is a very emotive purchase, and is the second largest purchase a person can make so when a series of serious problems occurred with my car and a dispute ensued with my dealership and indeed the manufacturer, it was a very daunting and worrying prospect of taking the matter further to seek legal assistance against two large companies who showed little concern and compassion for the situation I found myself in.
It was therefore extremely settling and comforting to be able to discuss the matter with you and to find you believed I not only had a case, but had a strong case in which to take the matter further. Your help and advice regarding investigating my legal protection insurance in order to cover any legal costs was extremely helpful, and a situation that became all mind consuming causing me to have a lot of anxiety, became much more manageable after receiving your no nonsense advice from such a calm and reasonable perspective. I was able to deal with the situation much better and to not dwell on it every minute of my waking day. Just having someone whom I have been able to discuss ways in which to tackle the situation and to work out the best way forward has been very reassuring and I cannot thank you enough.
I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending you to anyone who requires any legal assistance. Thank you very much indeed. Your help has been invaluable and very much appreciated.
(March 2018, Trustpilot)
5 star rating on Trustpilot
I received excellent and confidential impartial advice from Andrew when experiencing difficulties at work. The solutions offered were imaginative and gave me the tools to go forward with confidence. I would recommend Truth Legal without hesitation.
(February 2018, Trustpilot)
Click here to read all our Trustpilot reviews!