Whatever the size of your organisation, Truth Legal’s specialist employment law solicitors can help you. We offer clear, practical employment law advice to assist with the smooth operation of your business and to ensure it is compliant with all aspects of employment regulation.
We believe businesses thrive when employees are treated fairly. Our employment lawyers can guide you in the implementation of ethical workplace policies, thereby minimising the risks of costly disputes and affording your business the commercial advantages of a loyal and invested workforce.
If you are currently facing an employment dispute, we can provide expert advice, grounded in the legal and commercial context of your situation. And through negotiation and legal representation our experienced solicitors can help you to resolve the matter as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Contact us today if you’d like to discuss how Truth Legal can help your business.
Our specialist employment solicitors can assist with:
Legal support for overseas recruitment
If you are interested in recruiting talent from overseas, Truth Legal is ideally equipped to assist you. Our Immigration and Employment teams will work together to guide you through the whole process: from sponsoring an overseas worker to HR support and continued legal compliance.
To find out more about our comprehensive service, get in touch with us.
Ongoing employment law guidance for employers
Staying on top of complex and ever-changing employment regulations can be difficult – especially when your focus is on the daily operation of your business. That’s why we offer ongoing support packages – in addition to our one-off services – so you can leave it in our hands.
When the success of your business is so closely tied to your employees, you need the best employment law advice to guide you through this often tricky and complicated aspect of commercial operation.
Some examples of our services include:
- Advice on all aspects of HR and employment law
- Ongoing compliance support
- Development of data protection policies in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Ensuring compliance with the Equality Act 2010
- Effective recruitment practices and use of probationary periods
- Overseas recruitment in collaboration with our expert Immigration team
- Review and drafting of employment contracts, contract terms and employee handbooks
- Providing commercial and strategic dispute resolution options
- Dealing with disciplinary matters, investigations, and handling grievances
- Defending employment tribunal claims
- Drafting and negotiation of settlement agreements
- Litigation and compensation cost cover
- Advice on restructuring and redundancy
Why choose Truth Legal to help your business?
We are committed to providing ethical legal services that make a positive difference. Our employment lawyers have extensive experience of helping employers and employees with their legal issues. This gives us insight into both perspectives, which can prove invaluable when resolving disputes and anticipating difficulties.
At Truth Legal, we take the time to get to know your business and the commercial objectives you hold. Our approach is borne out by our client reviews: Truth Legal is rated ‘Excellent’ on both TrustPilot and reviewsolicitors.
And if you are considering engaging any overseas workers, our Immigration and Employment teams working in conjunction offer the perfect opportunity to a comprehensive service from one top-quality source.
Speak to us today for more information or to begin working with us.