- About Truth Legal Solicitors
- Absences and Sick Leave
- ACAS Early Conciliation
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Accidents at Work
- Accident and Emergency (A&E) Claims
- Applications for Family Members
- Are You Interested in a Career in Immigration Law
- Assaults at Work
- A-Z of Clinical Negligence Claims
- A-Z of Personal Injury Claims
- Back Injury Claims
- Book An Employment Law Consultation – For Employers
- Book An Employment Law Consultation – For Individuals
- Book a Clinical Negligence Consultation
- Book a Personal Injury Consultation
- Brain Injury
- Breast Augmentation / Breast Surgery Claims
- Breast Reduction Claims
- Brexit and Immigration
- British Citizenship
- Brow Lift Claims
- Business Services
- Business Visa Routes
- Carbon Offsetting
- Care Home Injury Claims
- Car Passenger Injury Claims
- Challenging Negative Home Office Decisions
- Chronic Pain
- CICA Assault at Work Claims
- CICA Criminal Injury Claims
- Client Account Interest Policy
- Clinical Negligence
- Clinical Negligence FAQs
- Complaints Policy
- Constructive Dismissal Claims
- Contact Us
- Contracts of Employment
- Cosmetic Dentistry Claims
- Cosmetic Surgery Compensation Claims
- Covid-19 Safety
- Crowdfunding for Legal Cases
- Cycling Accident Claims
- Scooter Accident Claims
- Serious Injury Claims
- Settlement Agreements for Employees
- Settlement Agreements for Employers
- Skilled Worker (Tier 2) Sponsor Licence
- Sponsoring Care Workers
- Sponsoring Hospitality Workers
- Sponsor Licences and Sponsorship
- Sponsor Licence Compliance, Visits, Suspension and Revocation
- Student Law Advice
- Success Stories
- Supporting Schools
- Surgical Errors
- Switch Solicitor
- Accident At Work Examples: Which Claim Do You Have?
- Advice for Writing a Will in Scotland
- Alchemy Law – Solicitors in Harrogate
- Am I an Employee, a Worker or Self-Employed?
- Am I Redundant and What Are My Rights?
- Am I Self-Employed – Or a ‘Worker’ in Disguise? 8 Questions to Ask
- Andrew Gray Announced As New Law Society President
- Andrew Gray Featured In Law Society Gazette Discussing Personal Injury Reforms
- Andrew Gray Featured in Legal Matters in the Yorkshire Post
- Andrew Gray Featured in the Yorkshire Post – April 2020
- Andrew Gray of Truth Legal Featured in The Harrogate Advertiser
- Andrew Gray on his client Lindis Percy
- Andrew Gray Takes Part in Annual Legal Services Procession in York
- Andrew Gray – The Fifth Anniversary Interview
- Animal Injury Compensation Claims: A Brief Overview
- Another successful switch solicitors case: £5,000 becomes £10,000.
- Applying For a Hong Kong BNO Visa to the UK
- April 2023 Key Changes: Minimum Pay for Sponsored Workers
- Are doctors/midwifes in breach of duty if decision making causes injury and/or loss?
- Are Pedestrians Always In the Right if Injured in an Accident on a Pedestrian Crossing?
- Are Some Personal Injury Lawyers Children?
- Are there exceptions to the duty of confidentiality of employment contracts other than crime and fraud?
- Are There Forms of Modern Slavery Within Businesses in the United Kingdom?
- Are you a Mortgage Prisoner?
- Asbestos Related Diseases – What to Know and What To Do If You Think You Might have Symptoms?
- Assaulted at Work Cases – In The News
- Assaults At Work – What Should My Employer Do?
- Assaults on Police Officers Happening Every Day
- Assault In The Workplace – An Uncaring Employer
- Attacks at Work on Emergency Services Personnel – New Report
- A client tells his story
- A Harrogate Solicitor’s View on the Personal Injury Reforms, by Andrew Gray
- A Letter From Truth Legal Regarding COVID-19
- BBC Investigation Reveals Increase in Assaults at Work by Patients
- Bicycles, roads and accidents
- Blog Contributions
- Botched surgery claim
- Brain Injury – Seeking Compensation
- Business and Divorce – Common Questions Answered
- Business Immigration and Global Mobility: Recent Changes and What You Need to Know
- Can a driver be found negligent if they hit a drunken pedestrian?
- Can a GP surgery be liable for the full extent of injuries following a late referral?
- Can a Pedestrian Claim Compensation If They Have Misjudged Crossing the Road?
- Can Employers Dismiss An Employee After Only Making One Mistake?
- Can Employers Dismiss Employees Even If They Are Still Able To Do Part Of Their Job? (Student Blog)
- Can Employers Use The Loss Of A Qualification As a Reason For Dismissal?
- Can I Be Asked Questions About My Health During a Job Interview?
- Can I Bring A Claim For Mismanagement Of My Sepsis?
- Can I Change My Solicitor?
- Can I Change My Working Hours?
- Can I Claim For Care After a Personal Injury Accident?
- Can I Make A Claim For Medical Negligence Against The NHS?
- Can I Sponsor a Family Member Under a Home Office Sponsor Licence?
- Can the police be responsible for accidental injuries to bystanders?
- Can Whistle-Blowers Be Protected From Unfair Dismissal If They Blew The Whistle Before The Protective Law Came Into Force?
- Can Working Reduced Hours Due To A Disability, Resulting In A Reduced Pension, Be Discriminatory?
- Can You Bring A Personal Injury Claim In An Employment Tribunal Claim?
- Can you claim for care in a personal injury accident?
- Can You Claim Personal Injury Compensation for Sexual Assault or Rape?
- Can ‘public interest’ be used as a defence to a breach of confidentiality?
- Can’t work following a medical mistake? Your rights as an employee
- Care Home Fined Following Death of Pensioner
- Care Home Fined £100,000 Following the Death of 100-year old Resident
- Care Home Prosecuted After Elderly Resident is Seriously Injured in Fire
- Care Quality Commission Report Finds a Quarter of Care Homes are Unsafe
- Care Workers to be Made (Temporarily) Eligible for Sponsorship
- Car Accidents in Florida (US Law)
- Case: Quantrell v TWA Logistics  EWCA Civ 399
- Certificates of Sponsorship (CoS): Everything You Need to Know
- Claimant Interview Tips For Experts
- Clinical Negligence Case: Do Reception Staff At A Hospital Owe Patients A Duty Of Care?
- Compensation For Misdiagnosed Cervical Cancer – Is It Possible To Claim?
- Confidential Information Disclosure by Employees – When is It Allowed?
- Coronavirus Advice From A Nutritional Expert
- Coronavirus and UK Immigration – Live Updates
- COVID-19’s Complex Influence on Attitudes Towards Immigration
- Curious Conversations – The Power of Personal Coaching
- Cycle Licensing – Putting Public Safety At The Forefront Of The UK’s ‘Cycling Boom’.
- Cycling Accidents: The Alarming Rise in the Number of Serious Injuries
- Cyclist safety
- Diabetes: Mismanagement of Care, Late Diagnosis and Amputations
- Ding Dong, the Employment Tribunal Fees are Dead!
- Direct discrimination claims – a step in the right direction?
- Discrimination Claims – Was calling an employee a “fat ginger pikey” banter or harassment?
- Discrimination – Is Veganism or Vegetarianism a Protected Belief? 6 Tests to Meet
- Dismissal by reason of misconduct
- Dismissal Without Notice Or A Payment In Lieu Of Notice and Gross Misconduct
- Divorce Over the Internet. What to Know?
- Does the Bolam test apply in cases of alleged misdiagnosis?
- Does The Failure To Wear A Seatbelt Mean Sharing Responsibility For A Road Traffic Accident? (Student Blog)
- Does Where You Work Increase Your Chance of a Workplace Injury?
- Dog Bite Compensation – Should I Make A Claim?
- Double Appointment Boosts Immigration Service at Truth Legal
- Do Personal Injury Claims Always Go to a Stage 3 Court Hearing?
- Do Personal Injury Compensation Calculators Work?
- Drug Possession by Minors: How Can a Criminal Attorney Help (US Law)
- Failing Care Home Kept Resident in Bed for One Year
- Failures in Care Home Medication Management Lead to Unsafe Care
- Fatal Accidents and Psychiatric Injury: Is there Compensation for Survivors’ Guilt?
- Fighting The Fake Holiday Sickness Epidemic
- Fired From Your Job? – 14 Things You Should Do Next
- First For North Yorkshire With Launch of New Immigration Law Specialism
- Five Ways You Can Make It Easier for Your Employees to Get to Work
- Free guide: security staff and doorman criminal injuries claims
- Frequently asked questions about settlement agreements: Your questions answered
- Half of Community-based Nursing Staff Suffer from Abuse
- Harrogate at Christmas: The Countdown Is On!
- Harrogate Lawyers Help Ann Turn A New Page In Her Career At Business Skills Book Launch
- Harrogate living Magazine
- Harrogate News Round-Up – April 2018
- Harrogate News Round-Up – December’s Festive Edition
- Harrogate News Round-Up – June 2018
- Harrogate News Round-Up – December 2017
- Harrogate News Round-Up – February 2018
- Harrogate News Round-Up – May 2018
- Harrogate News Round-Up – May 2019
- Harrogate News – August Round-Up
- Harrogate News – November Round-Up
- Harrogate News – October News Round-Up
- Harrogate News – September Round-Up
- Harrogate News: February Round-Up
- Harrogate News: January 2019 Round Up
- Harrogate News: July Round-Up
- Harrogate News: June Round Up
- Harrogate Solicitor’s Views on the Brexit Impasse
- Has your Trade Union Solicitors dropped your Employment Tribunal Claim?
- Has your work damaged your hearing? Noise-Induced Hearing Loss claims
- Have You Suffered Direct Disability Discrimination At Work? Probably Not! Here’s Why
- Have You Suffered Psychological Trauma?
- How Are Personal Injury Claims Actually Valued?
- How CBT Can Help After A Road Traffic Accident
- How Does A Court Establish That Clinical Negligence Caused The Damage Suffered When There Is Conflicting Medical Opinion?
- How Do Courts Assess Reasonable Car Hire Fees Following a Road Traffic Accident? (Student Blog)
- How Do Courts Assign Liability In Medical Negligence Cases When There Are Multiple Possible Causes? (Student Blog)
- How Do Courts Determine Split Responsibility Between A Pedestrian And A Driver?
- How Do I Apply For A Pay Rise At Work?
- How Do I Write a Complaint Letter to the NHS?
- How Do NHS Complaints Work?
- How Do You Hire and Sponsor a Thai or Vietnamese Chef?
- How do you know that your personal injury lawyer is any good?
- How Hong Kongers Can Secure Their Money and Get UK Residency: The Tier 1 Investor Visa
- How is Divorce and Separation Law Changing in April 2022?
- How Long Should I Sponsor My Skilled Worker For?
- How many cases does a personal injury “lawyer” have?
- How Many Hours Can I Work and What Breaks Should I Get?
- How Many Road Traffic Accidents Happen In The UK? (Infographic)
- How Should The Court Approach A Case Of Clinical Negligence That Worsens A Pre-Existing Condition?
- How Should Tribunals Assess Whether A Decision To Dismiss An Employee Is Unfair?
- How to Advise on Settlement Agreements
- How to Apply for a Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence in 2021
- How to Apply for a Sponsor Licence for your Care Home: A Practical Guide For 2023
- How to Apply for a Spouse Visa from the USA to the UK – FAQs
- How to Be A Good Solicitor’s Client
- How To Choose The Right Clinical Negligence Solicitor
- How To Make a Claim For Your Loss of Earnings
- How to Sponsor a Chef under a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
- How to Sponsor a Chef (Key Changes in 2021 & What You Need to Know)
- How to Sponsor a Senior Care Worker – Recent Changes and What You Need to Know
- How To Work With Your Personal Injury Solicitor
- How To Write a Medico Legal Report
- How Truth Legal Is Reducing Its Carbon Footprint
- If a car driver overtakes a motorcycle and crashes into him, is he liable for damages?
- If Your Terms of Employment Change, Can You Claim Unfair Dismissal Under The New Contract?
- If You are Given Notice Shortly before Completing the One-Year Qualifying Period, Can You Claim Unfair Dismissal?
- If You Want To Escape From Domestic Abuse Don’t Leave On A Whim. You’ll Fail.
- Immigration Law for Churches and Other Religious Organisations
- Importance of T&Cs for Small Businesses
- Increased violence against NHS staff – New measures announced in clampdown
- Injuries Upon Injuries: What Happens When A Personal Injury ‘Replaces’ An Earlier One?
- In the News – Assaulted at Work – March 2019
- In the News – Assault at Work – April 2019
- In the News – Assault at Work – May 2019
- In the News – Medical Negligence – April 2019
- In the News – Medical Negligence – June 2019
- In the News – Medical Negligence – May 2019
- Is a dismissal unfair if the employer acted reasonably in coming to its decision?
- Is a District Judge a ‘worker’ within the meaning of the Employment Rights Act 1996 and therefore qualify for Whistleblowing Protection?
- Is a Partner in a Law Firm to be a ‘Worker’ within the meaning of the Employment Rights Act 1996?
- Is Compensation Really ‘Unlimited’ for Discrimination or Whistleblowing Claims?
- Is Mediation a Good Move for Claimants Pursuing a Clinical Negligence Claim?
- Is There a Difference in the Standard of Care Required from Doctors Depending on their Seniority?
- Is Your Personal Injury Case Getting The Attention It Deserves? The Dangers of Using a ‘Claims Factory’
- I Am An Employer. What Do I Do About Coronavirus?
- I Have Been Forced to Leave My Job. Can I Take Legal Action?
- I have suffered an injury – what can I claim for?
- I Never Expected An Article I Wrote About Being Assaulted At Work Would Do This….
- I Want Justice!
- I’m going to have a bouncy castle at my child’s party…How can I protect myself if an accident happens?
- I’m Being Harassed at Work – What Should I Do?
- I’m Still Suffering From My Whiplash Injury? What Should I Do?
- Language Services, Brexit and Immigration
- Lawyers, Doctors: It’s All About Your Bedside Manner, Right?
- Law firm secures victory for disabled Harrogate man against national gym chain
- Law Webinar Success! Read Our Student Feedback…
- Leading Cosmetic Surgeon Cleared of Negligence After Patient Claims Botched Surgery Caused Her Nose to Collapse
- Legal Problem? Why You Should Instruct a Solicitor
- Letter to Mr Jones MP
- Liposuction Patient Wins Compensation After Botched Cosmetic Surgery
- Lost in translation: How to select the right English Language test for your UK visa application
- Louis MacWilliam Advises On Post-Brexit Migration Rules in Yorkshire Post
- Louis MacWilliam Gives Immigration Talk To Leeds University International Students
- Louis MacWilliam, Immigration Solicitor, Featured on BBC Look North
- Made with Care? Our Take on the Government’s Recruitment Drive for Adult Social Care
- Making A Claim For Personal Injury Caused by A Defective Product
- Making a Portal Claim vs Sending a Letter of Claim – What’s the Difference?
- Making ‘reasonable adjustments’ – your employer’s duty if you’re living with a disability
- Medical Negligence Cases – In The News
- Medical Negligence Cases – In The News – March Edition
- Mental Toughness: A Choice We Make
- Migration Advisory Committee: Care Workers Should Be Made Eligible For Sponsorship “Immediately”
- Minor Accidents at Work: Can you Claim for Tripping over a Stool?
- More and More Mental Health Workers Suffering Assaults at Work
- Moving To The UK As The Family Member Of A Qualifying British Citizen (Surinder Singh Route)
- My Child Was Injured on a Bouncy Castle at a Birthday Party…What Can I Do?
- My Client’s Bizarre Journey to Indefinite Leave to Remain
- My Views On Changing Britain & Access To Justice
- Naturalisation And Comprehensive Sickness Insurance (CSI): What You Need To Know In 2022
- Naturalisation and the ‘CSI problem’
- Navigating the Minefield Part 1: How to Apply for a UK Visa from the USA
- Navigating the Minefield Part 2: How to apply for a Settlement visa from the USA
- Near-miss road traffic accident in Harrogate
- NHS Medical Director Attacks “Significant Safety Problems”
- NHS Trust Employs Bouncers to Protect Medical Staff from Assaults at Work
- Non-EU Family Member Moving to the UK? Here’s What to Do
- Package Holiday Accident Claims
- Parental Leave – What Is It and How Does It Work?
- Pay Gaps And High Heels – Recent Developments In Workplace Gender Equality
- Personal Injury at Work – Holding your Employer Vicariously Liable
- Personal Injury Medical Examinations – What Are They For and What Should I Expect?
- Political Discrimination Potential Exception to Qualifying Period
- Pregnancy in the Workplace: Should My Employer Change My Work Duties Because I Am Pregnant?
- Press Release: Fledgling Trade Union Turns to Truth Legal for Legal Support ‘at Time of Immense Challenges’
- Press Release: Fledgling Trade Union Turns to Truth Legal for Legal Support ‘At Time of Immense Challenges’
- Press Release: From Trainee to MD for Georgina Parkin
- Press Release: Truth Legal Helps Harrogate Peace Campaigner Win Compensation
- Press Release: Truth Legal Launches Webinars For Aspiring Lawyers
- Press Release: Truth Legal Strengthen Employment Law Team With Key Hires
- Priority Service for Sponsor Licence Applications
- Professional Negligence in Immigration Cases
- Prospects Of Successful Surgery: A Case Of Over-Egging The Pudding?
- Protected Conversations – Are You Protected?
- Psychotherapy and Counselling Union Retains Truth Legal (As Featured in Leeds & Yorkshire Lawyer Magazine)
- Reasonable Adjustments – Has My Employer Done Enough to Help With My Disability?
- Recovering From An Assault At Work
- Reflections on Working as a Harrogate Solicitor
- Reports Suggest There Are Four Attacks A Week on Council Staff in Manchester
- Resident Suffers Serious Burns Due To Care Home Negligence
- Right Of Way vs The Right Way To Go Around A Roundabout: Which Matters More? (Student Blog)
- Rumours of Redundancy: What Should I Do?
- Save the lives of cyclists – open your car door like the Dutch
- Save the School Pool!
- Scrapped Employment Tribunal Fees – the latest!
- See The Benefits of Changing Solicitors
- See You in Court!
- Settlement Agreements FAQs (And Those Questions You Were Too Afraid To Ask)
- Settlement Agreements – what employees need to know
- Shop Workers Suffering Physical and Verbal Abuse
- Should I Accept a Pre-Medical Settlement Offer?
- Should I Switch My Personal Injury Claim To Another Solicitor?
- Should I use my insurance company’s solicitors for my car accident claim?
- Should Prince Philip Have Said “Sorry” for the Road Traffic Accident in Norfolk?
- Should the BBC lead the way in equal pay?
- Skating On Thin Ice – The Employer’s Responsibility to It’s Employees
- Some Immigration and Nationality Fees Respite
- Sponsoring a Skilled Worker Under the New Entrant Rate
- Sponsoring Chefs And Hospitality Workers In 2023 – What You Need To Know
- Sponsor Licence Costs: Everything you Need to Know
- Sports Personal Injury Compensation Claims – Can I Claim? Should I Claim?
- Startup Fintech Company Accused Of Raft Of HR Failings
- Student Lawyer Blog: Can agency workers make whistleblowing claims?
- Student Lawyer Blog: Can Employers Give Multiple Reasons for Dismissal?
- Student Lawyer Blog: Can employers use cumulative incidences as reasons for dismissal?
- Student Lawyer Blog: Can You Claim Compensation If You Walk into a Road and Are Hit By a Car?
- Student Lawyer Blog: How Does The Court Determine Whether Dismissal From Work Is Fair?
- Student Lawyer Blog: The Tipping Point for the MIB – Could You Have An RTA Claim Against An ‘Off Road Vehicle’
- Student Lawyer Blog: What Not To Do When “Blowing The Whistle”
- Successful Assault at Work Claim
- Successful Road Traffic Accident Claim
- Successful Road Traffic Accident Claim
- Surinder Singh Route or Partner Visa? Final Thoughts Before the Door Closes
- Tell Me Your Mis-Sold Mortgage Story…
- Theresa May’s Mental Health Commitment
- The Care Worker’s Guide to Covid-19 Immigration Policy
- The CICA Claims Process – How Does It Work?
- The EU Settlement Scheme, Late Applications, And COVID-19
- The EU Settlement Scheme: A Practical Guide for Employees and Employers
- The EU Settlement Scheme: Settling for Pre-Settled Status?
- The Expansion Worker Sponsorship Route: A Radical Approach
- The Harrogate Podcast Website Launches
- The Healthcare Worker’s Guide to Covid-19 Immigration Policy
- The Impact Of New Security Laws In Hong Kong For BNO Passport Holders And British Citizens Naturalised Through The British Nationality (Hong Kong) Act 1990
- The importance of accurate translation and interpretation when dealing with English lawyers
- The Ins & Outs of Unfair Dismissal
- The New Immigration System: Is This Really an ‘Immigration Revolution’?
- The NHS Litigation Authority’s New Mediation Scheme – What Should I Be Aware Of?
- The Passport to Immigration Security in Brexit
- The Prorogation of Parliament: A Question of Access To Justice?
- The Right to Rest: Your Entitlement to a Rest Break at Work
- The Top Five Reasons Why You Need A Good Local Attorney
- The Updated Highway Code a Year On – What Were the Changes Again?
- The “You Have Been In An Accident” Scam Phone Calls Need To Stop!
- The 5 Requirements to Claim Discrimination Connected to a Disability
- Thinking of Pulling a Sickie? Think Again!
- Thomas Cook Passengers and European Law
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas To Be Replaced By ‘Start-up’ and ‘Innovator’ Visas
- Tips for Planning Your Limited Company in 2020
- Tis The Season To Be… Proactive!
- Top 10 Tips for Safe Motorbike Riding in the Summer Months
- Touching Real Places Within Pages of Fiction With Malcom Hollingdrake
- Trainee Solicitor Set To Run Leeds Half Marathon In Support of Alzheimer’s Society
- Tribunal Fees Refund Scheme Is Now Open To All
- Truth Legal Assists BBC In Call For Tighter Inflatable Play Equipment Regulations
- Truth Legal Becomes ATC Official Sponsor
- Truth Legal Director Shortlisted For Prestigious Law Award
- Truth Legal Donates To Harrogate Citizens Advice
- Truth Legal Donates To The Willow Tree Primary School Swimming Pool Fund
- Truth Legal donates to Victim Support
- Truth Legal Expands Specialisms With Launch Of Family Law Department
- Truth Legal Founder Heads Police Commissioner Protest in Harrogate
- Truth Legal Is One Of The UK’s Top Legal Blogs (Just Look At Our Stats)
- Truth Legal Launches New Website
- Truth Legal Leads Legal Challenge Over Covid Vaccines For Children
- Truth Legal Opens New Hull Office
- Truth Legal Opens New Leeds office
- Truth Legal Plants 1500 Trees At Nidderdale Woodland
- Truth Legal Press Coverage – December 2017
- Truth Legal Press Coverage – February 2018
- Truth Legal secure apology for campaigner
- Truth Legal Solicitor Translates Her Skills Into Qualification Success
- Truth Legal Sponsors Basketball Stars Of The Future
- Truth Legal Sponsors Pateley Bridge in Bloom
- Truth Legal Sponsors Woodland For A Greener Future
- Truth Legal Supports The Great Legal Bake Off
- Truth Legal, Solicitors – New Appointment!
- Truth Legal’s Been Gifted a Tree in Nepal
- Truth Legal’s Coffee Morning
- Understanding The Basics of Employment Law: Part 1 – Dismissals
- Understanding The Basics of Employment Law: Part 2 – Employment Tribunals
- Understanding The Basics of Employment Law: Part 3 – ACAS
- Understanding The Basics of Employment Law: Part 4 – Discrimination
- Understanding The Basics of Employment Law: Part 5 – Employment Status
- Understanding The Basics of Employment Law: Part 6 – Contracts of Employment
- Understanding The Basics of Employment Law: Part 7 – Recruitment
- Under Legal Expenses Insurance, What Is “Freedom Of Choice Of Solicitor”?
- Unfair Dismissal Claims: “Polkey deduction” or “No difference rule”
- Unfair Dismissal – A Success Story
- Unrepresented in Court? Litigant in Person? See How We Can Help
- Vicarious liability – Can an employer be held to be legally responsible for the violent conduct of an employee after an office Christmas party?
- Violence in the Workplace: Don’t Become a Statistic!
- Visa Scheme For HGV Drivers Leads To Enquiries For Local Law Firm
- Voluntary Work – What Employment Rights Do You Have?
- Wanted: Testers Needed For New Evidence Gathering ONRECORD App
- Want an Environmentally-Friendly Funeral? Try A Green Funeral
- Weinstein’s Lawyer Teaches Us A Lesson
- Were You A Client of Coles Solicitors or Kingly Solicitors? Move to Truth Legal for Free
- We’re Having An Employment Law January Sale!
- We’re Feeling Festive at Truth Legal Solicitors!
- What Are My Rights? Employment Status and the Gig Economy
- What are Some Sources of Compensation after an Assault in the Workplace?
- What Are The Duties Of Road Users?
- What are the general principles for calculating what a personal injury claim is worth?
- What are the main Health and Safety at work laws?
- What are the Stages of a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- What Does The Budget 2020 Mean For Me & My Business?
- What Does “Duty of Care” Actually Mean?
- What do solicitors do?
- What Effect Will Brexit Have on UK Employment Law?
- What Happens if You Die Without a Will?
- What Happens if You Disinherit a Spouse, Civil Partner or Child in Scotland or England?
- What Happens in a Personal Injury Claim?
- What information must be disclosed to a patient before they consent to surgery?
- What is ACAS Early Conciliation and How Can It Help in My Employment Dispute?
- What is an Advance Decision to Refuse Treatment?
- What Is A Fair Reason To Sack Someone?
- What is a manual handling accident?
- What is a Settlement Agreement and What Should I Have in My Settlement Agreement?
- What is a Smith and Manchester Compensation Claim?
- What Is Disability Discrimination?
- What is Gross Misconduct?
- What is Probate Litigation?
- What is the ‘Without Prejudice’ Rule and When Might it Apply in Employment Disputes? (Student Blog)
- What is Unfair Dismissal?
- What Is Unlawful Discrimination And How Do I Know If I’ve Been Discriminated Against?
- What Reasons Are Relevant To The Reasonableness Of A Dismissal? (Student Blog)
- What should I do if my trade union’s appointed solicitors reject my case?
- What standard of service should I expect in my personal injury claim?
- What to Do Now that You Received Your Workers Compensation
- What To Do When You’ve Just Had A Car Accident
- What to Expect At a Personal Injury Medical Appointment and From a Medical Report
- What to Include in a Witness Statement
- What You Need To Know About Training To Be a Solicitor
- What’s New in Employment Law in 2020?
- When Does an Islamic Ceremony Create a Legal Marriage for your Spouse Visa?
- When Does A Doctor’s Conduct Fall Below The Standard Of Their Duty Of Care?
- When Does My Employer Have to Make Reasonable Adjustments for My Disability?
- When might a speeding claimant share responsibility for a road traffic accident?
- When Should I Settle My Personal Injury Claim?
- When The Bite Is Worse Than The Bark
- Whiplash Reforms
- Whiplash Reforms 2021 – A Slap In The Face To Most Road Traffic Accidents Victims
- Why Are the Numbers of Sepsis Clinical Negligence Claims on the Rise?
- Why Being Honest & Ethical Has Made Us 5 Star Rated
- Why did Andrew Gray set-up Truth Legal Solicitors?
- Why Does My Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) Expire on 31 December 2024?
- Why do Some Motorists Seem to Hate Cyclists?
- Why has my employer offered me a settlement agreement?
- Why It Is Morally Right To Bring A Personal Injury Claim (Harrogate Living Magazine)
- Why Non-EU Un-Married Partners Should Get a Residence Card. Now! (…or Get Married)
- Why Protocol Matters: What Is The Clinical Negligence Protocol?
- Why should you switch solicitors?
- Why You Shouldn’t Feel Guilty About Making A Claim For Clinical Negligence When the NHS Gets It Wrong
- Widespread Redundancies As Meat Supplier Goes Into Administration
- Will a Hospital Always Have to Pay Clinical Negligence Compensation for an MRSA Infection?
- Will CICA Compensation Affect Your Benefits?
- Will Excess Absences Affect My Naturalisation Application?
- Will my doctor say “sorry” to me in my clinical negligence claim?
- Woman Left Disfigured After Negligent Cosmetic Filler Injection
- Work-Related Stress and What You Can Do About It
- Worrying Signs: Polish People Are Not Registering Under the EU Settlement Scheme
- #ThrowbackThursday! Establishing Truth Legal – Andrew Gray Talks With Christopher Small in 2016
- “It’s In Everyone’s Interests To Get Back To Normal” says Andrew Gray, founder of Truth Legal
- “What is a Legal Executive?” By Catherine Reynolds
- 10 Things To Know Before Signing A Statement of Truth
- 12 things you must do when you have had an accident at work
- 14 common mistakes personal injury clients make
- 14 Things To Do When You Have Been Assaulted at Work
- 15 Types of Loss You Can Claim for in a Personal Injury Case
- 15 Ways To Stay Safe On Holiday
- 4 Life Lessons from a Roman Emperor to a Personal Injury Claimant
- 4 Reasons to Sue Your Personal Injury Solicitor
- 4 Tips For Your Personal Injury Claim (Which I Discovered In The Dentist’s Chair)
- 5 Common Errors Made By Personal Injury Clients
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Asbestos Related Disease Compensation Claims
- 5 Reasons Why Truth Legal Might Be Right For Your Personal Injury Claim
- 5 Reasons Why You May Have Been Mis-Sold Your Mortgage
- 5 Steps To Choosing An Injury Lawyer
- 5 Things You Should Do After Being Made Redundant
- 50 Shades of Abuse – Examples of Obvious and Not So Obvious Forms of Domestic Abuse
- 50% of Women and 20% of Men Have Been Sexually Harassed at Work, Acccording to a BBC Survey
- 6 Reasons Why the Home Office Concession for Ukrainians is Mediocre
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Use a Solicitor For Your Criminal Injuries Claim
- 7 Signs Your Mortgage May Have Been Mis-Sold
- 7 Steps to a Successful Spouse or Partner Visa Application
- 8 Steps to Choosing The Right Solicitor
- 9 Reasons Why I Think Truth Legal Are Ethical Solicitors
- ‘In house’ Star Quality Recognised by Harrogate-Based Truth Legal
- ‘It’s coming home…’ but does the abuse have to?
- ‘It’s Only a Bit of Banter Isn’t It?’ Sexual Harassment and Sexual Assault in the Workplace
Meet The Team
- Settlement Agreements From An Employer’s Perspective
- Simon Darlaston – Sales Training
- Simon Young – Aysgarth Chartered Accountants
- Sonia Saxton – Executive Change Consultant
- Sponsor Licence Compliance: A View from the Other Side, with Ashley Serr
- Stephen Gibson – Acoustic Pixel
- Steve Phillip – Linked2Success
- Stuart Wright – Action Coach
- Sue Eland – Building Futures Ethiopia
- Suzie Muir – The Yorkshire Business Review
- CEFR Levels
- Child Arrangement Order
- Claims Management Companies (CMC) in personal injury claims
- Claims Portal
- Compensation Recovery Unit CRU
- Contributory Negligence in an Employment Claim
- Costs Position in Employment Tribunals
- Court directions in a personal injury claim or a clinical negligence claim
- Court Proceedings in a Personal Injury or Clinical Negligence Claim
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA)
- Default Judgment in a personal injury or clinical negligence claim
- Directions Questionnaires in personal injury or medical negligence claims
- Disclosure in a personal injury or medical negligence claim
- Dispute Resolution Appointment (DRA)
- Dispute Resolution Appointment (DRA) (in Polish)
- Do I need a Solicitor or a Barrister?
- Pain, Suffering and Loss of Amenity
- Particulars of Claim in a Personal Injury Claim or Clinical Negligence claim
- Part 18 Requests in a personal injury or medical negligence claim
- Part 35 Questions
- Part 36 Offer
- Polkey Deduction
- Precedent H
- Preliminary Hearing
- Pre-Action Disclosure Application (PAD) in a personal injury or clinical negligence claim
- Proof of Evidence
- Schedule of Loss
- Service of proceedings in a personal injury or clinical negligence claim
- Single Joint Expert
- Single Joint Instruction
- Small Claims
- Smith and Manchester
- Some Other Substantial Reason (SOSR) Dismissal
- Special Damages
- Split Trial
- Statement of Truth
- Subject Access Request (SAR)
- Surveillance Evidence
- Employment Law ET1 Grounds of Claim Unfair Dismissal and Whistleblowing
- Employment Law Whistleblowing Example Provisional Schedule of Loss
- Employment Schedule of Loss for Constructive Dismissal Following Assault at Work
- ET1 Claim Form for Unfair and Wrongful Dismissal
- ET1 Grounds of Claim for unfair and disability discrimination
- ET1 Grounds of Claim for Unfair Dismissal and Sex Discrimination
- ET1 Grounds of Claim for Unfair Dismissal and Whistleblowing
- Expenditure Record
- Personal injury letter of claim assault at work
- Personal injury letter of claim assault at work by a colleague
- Personal injury letter of claim forklift truck and manual handling claim
- Personal injury letter of claim forklift truck and manual handling claim
- Personal injury particulars of claim accident at work
- Personal injury particulars of claim occupiers liability trip on stairs
- Personal Injury Schedule of Loss Accident at Work
- Pre-action disclosure application personal injury
- Product Liability – Letter of Claim
- Professional Negligence letter of claim under settled Personal Injury Claim
- Hiring non-EU nationals: are we entering a golden era of immigration?
- How long should I sponsor my skilled worker for?
- How to Apply for a Skilled Worker Sponsor Licence (2021)
- How To Apply for a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence
- How to Hire and Sponsor a Thai or Vietnamese Chef
- How to make a successful spouse or partner visa application
- How To Protect Yourself In Unemployment
- How to Sponsor a Care Worker: Everything You Need to Know
- How to sponsor a chef under a sponsor licence
- How to Sponsor a Senior Care Worker
- How we can work with your firm on immigration cases
- Access to Medical Experts
- Aiding Your Recovery
- Are there any time limits for passenger accident claims?
- Are there any time limits to claiming compensation from a pedestrian accident?
- Are there any time limits to making a motorbike accident compensation claim?
- As a passenger, can I claim against the driver of the vehicle I was in?
- Can I apply for Naturalisation immediately after obtaining Indefinite Leave to Remain?
- Can I buy more time after the 2 hours?
- Can I claim for an accident at work?
- Can I claim for a road traffic accident if I wasn’t wearing my seatbelt?
- Can I claim for constructive dismissal using a ‘no win, no fee’ agreement?
- Can I claim if I tripped, slipped or fallen at someone else’s house?
- Can I claim on a loved one’s behalf for a head injury?
- Can I claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement?
- Can I claim ‘No Win No Fee’ for my brain injury claim?
- Can I fund my constructive dismissal claim through legal expenses insurance?
- Can I leave the UK while waiting for my application to be processed?
- Can I make a care home compensation claim on someone’s behalf?
- Can I make a CICA claim as well as a civil claim for my criminal injury?
- Can I make a claim on someone’s else’s behalf?
- Can I make a clinical negligence claim on behalf of someone else?
- Can I make a head injury claim under a No Win No Fee Agreement?
- Can I make a passenger claim on behalf of a young child?
- Can I make a ‘No Win No Fee’ clinical negligence claim?
- Can I make a ‘No Win No Fee’ trip, slip, or fall claim?
- Can I make a ‘No Win, No Fee’ motorbike accident claim?
- Can I make a ‘No Win, No Fee’ wrong tooth extraction claim?
- Does the 2 hour appointment include reading of documents/emails/contracts etc?
- Do I have a laser eye surgery negligence claim?
- Do I have to use the law firm recommended by my insurer for a road traffic accident claim?
- Do I need to have worked for the organisation for a certain length of time in order to bring a discrimination at work claim?
- Do I need to send you my ID?
- Do need Comprehensive Sickness Insurance (CSI)?
- Do you only deal with employment law cases in England and Wales?
- Do you provide a written advice after the consultation?
- Help with Medical Costs
- How can a compensation claim help me after a cycling accident?
- How can a negligent tummy tuck affect me?
- How can breast augmentation negligence occur?
- How can I fund a farm accident claim
- How can I make a compensation claim against my hairdresser?
- How can Truth Legal help with a discrimination at work claim?
- How can we fund a care home compensation claim?
- How do I make a personal injury claim for a farm accident?
- How do I make a successful back injury claim?
- How easy is it to win a constructive dismissal case?
- How is discrimination at work compensation calculated?
- How long do brain injury claims take?
- How long do I have to make an accident at work claim?
- How long do I have to make an inadequate PPE claim?
- How long do I have to make a claim for a cycling accident?
- How long do I have to make a claim for my back injury?
- How long do I have to make a clinical negligence claim?
- How long do I have to make a farm accident claim?
- How long do I have to make a hairdresser injury claim?
- How long do I have to make a head injury claim?
- How long do I have to make a scooter accident claim?
- How long do I have to make a slip, trip or fall claim?
- How long do we have to make a care home compensation claim?
- How long must I have worked to claim constructive dismissal?
- How long will a head injury claim take?
- How long will it take for my family visa to be processed?
- How long will my application take to recieve an outcome?
- How much can I claim for an accident at work?
- How much compensation can I claim for a back injury?
- How much compensation can I claim for a head injury?
- How much compensation can I claim for constructive dismissal?
- How much compensation could I receive for a brain injury?
- How much compensation will I receive for a trip, slip or fall?
- How much compensation will I receive for a wrong tooth extraction claim?
- How much could my Chronic Pain claim be worth?
- How much does a British Citizenship application cost?
- How much does a family visa application cost?
- How much is my road traffic accident claim worth?
- How will I fund my discrimination at work claim?
- How will I fund my TUPE claim?
- How will I succeed in a constructive dismissal claim?
- What about British Overseas Nationals (BNO), British Overseas Territories Citizen (BOTC), a British Overseas citizen (BOC), a British subject, or a British protected person?
- What are some examples of workplace discrimination?
- What are the benefits to making a compensation claim following a scooter accident?
- What are the benefits to making a motorbike accident compensation claim?
- What are the effects of eyelid surgery negligence?
- What are the elements to a Chronic Pain claim?
- What are the remedies for discrimination at work?
- What are the specified documents I need for my family visa application?
- What are the symptoms of Chronic Pain?
- What are the time limits to making a brain injury claim?
- What can go wrong with cosmetic dentistry?
- What can go wrong with facelift surgery?
- What can go wrong with facial implant surgery?
- What can go wrong with liposuction?
- What can I claim compensation for after my cycling accident?
- What can I claim compensation for on a clinical negligence claim?
- What can I claim compensation for with a farm accident?
- What can I claim compensation for?
- What can I claim for as a passenger in a car accident?
- What can I do if I am unfairly dismissed as a result of a change of employer or transfer of a business?
- What can I include in my hairdressing accident claim?
- What can I include in my motorbike accident compensation claim?
- What can I include in my PPE compensation claim?
- What classifies as a brain injury?
- What compensation is available for my wrong tooth extraction claim?
- What does an Industrial Accident Claim Include?
- What does it mean if my employment is protected by the transfer of business or service law?
- What do I need for a successful criminal injury claim?
- What do I need to make a successful passenger compensation claim?
- What effects can a negligent rhinoplasty/nose job cause?
- What else can I claim for besides my personal injury?
- What happens if there is a conflict of interest?
- What happens in a clinical negligence claim?
- What if I’m not sure whether I have been discriminated against at work?
- What if the road traffic accident was my fault, or partly my fault?
- What is a settlement agreement?
- What is a traumatic brain injury?
- What is breast reduction negligence?
- What is Chronic Pain?
- What is needed for a successful claim?
- What is needed for a successful head injury claim?
- What is needed for a successful pedestrian accident compensation claim?
- What is needed to make a successful cycling compensation claim?
- What is the Good Character requirement?
- What is the process for making a road traffic accident claim?
- What is the Statutory Maternity Pay?
- What kinds of accidents can lead to Chronic Pain?
- What kinds of criminal injury compensation claim could I make?
- What kind of discrimination at work compensation is available?
- What problems can occur with a brow lift?
- What should I do if I am dismissed before, or after, the business that I work for is purchased or the service is changed?
- What should I do if I am worried about discrimination at work?
- What types of family-based visas are there?
- Who can be a referee for my British citizenship application?
- Who is eligible for a UK family visa?
- Why claim for criminal injury compensation with Truth Legal?
- Why should I choose Truth Legal to make my scooter accident claim?
- Why should I claim compensation for a brain injury?
- Why should I claim for my constructive dismissal with Truth Legal?
- Why should I farm accident claim through Truth Legal?
- Why should I make a claim for compensation for my head injury?
- Why should I make a PPE compensation claim?
- Why should I seek legal advice or pursue a Chronic Pain claim?
- Will I receive an invoice?
- Will I receive your terms and conditions?