A facelift – also known as a rhytidectomy – is a cosmetic surgical procedure involving the removal of excess skin, usually from the lower half of the face. This is to create a tightening effect on the skin and reduce signs of aging like wrinkles and jowls.
Like any surgery, facelifts carry some risk. But if your surgeon or healthcare team have failed to give you the proper standard of care – and this has caused you harm – you may be able to claim compensation.
Truth Legal can help. We can explain your legal rights in a clear, practical way. And if you wish to make a claim, our expert clinical negligence solicitors are ideally qualified to secure the compensation you deserve.
Arrange a free, no-obligation consultation with us today.
What can go wrong with facelift surgery?
Following facelift surgery, it is normal so suffer some bruising and discomfort. However, persistent symptoms may indicate that something has gone wrong – possibly due to surgical errors or sub-standard care.
Negligent facelift surgery could cause:
- Bad reaction to general anaesthetic
- Facial scarring
- Facial nerve damage
- Wounds not healing
- Excessive loss of blood or pockets of blood forming under the skin
- General dissatisfaction with the results
Claiming compensation for a negligent facelift with Truth Legal
Compensation for a badly conducted facelift can cover a range of harm. The pain of your injuries and how they have affected your life will usually be the main part of your claim, but other losses which you suffer as a consequence may also be claimed: such as lost earnings from time off work, the costs of corrective surgery, and other treatment and rehabilitation expenses.
We can help with gathering the necessary evidence for these losses and including them in your claim. Our specialist clinical negligence solicitors are adept at establishing the necessary legal steps to bring a successful claim.
In claiming with Truth Legal, you will receive:
- Specialist technical knowledge and experience – so you can rest assured that your case is in the best hands.
- Practical advice – tailored to your situation.
- Strong representation – fighting for the compensation and outcome you deserve.
- Support and compassion – friendly, knowledgeable professionals on your side through a difficult time.