Truth Legal are recruiting a junior fee earner based in our Personal Injury Department. This is a full-time hybrid role based in our Harrogate office with the opportunity to work from home as well.
The successful candidate will manage an existing caseload of personal injury MOJ Portal claims from beginning to end to include RTA, PL and EL claims. In addition, the successful candidate would be responsible for some Fast-Track claims and will also be required to assist senior fee earners with Multi-Track matters.
The successful candidate will be expected to conduct and manage all aspects of their caseload, including taking appropriate daily decisions involving considerable exercise of judgment subject to supervision. The role will also involve assisting clients with new enquiries and vetting new claims.
The successful candidate will have:-
- A passion for personal injury law.
- Good knowledge of personal injury law.
- Good knowledge of CPR, rules relating to evidence, litigation process and funding.
- Ability to assess and advise on evidence, liability and quantum.
- Good numerical skills and ability to calculate special damages.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise with good organisational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong case management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to empathise with clients.
- Be target driven and proactive.
Experience of civil assault claims would be advantageous but is not essential.
No agencies please.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org