If you have had cosmetic surgery that has gone wrong and you have suffered injury as a result, we may be able to help you claim compensation.
Our solicitors are able to advise in relation to claims arising out of the following procedures:
- breast augmentation (breast implants);
- breast reduction;
- tummy tucks;
- rhinoplasty (nose jobs);
- face lifts;
- eyelid surgery;
- brow lifts;
- facial implants;
- fat transfer operations;
- cosmetic dentistry;
- laser eye surgery
We might be able to help you claim compensation, if any of the following scenarios apply to the procedure you underwent:
- A defective/ incorrect product was used e.g. breast implant;
- Unexpected scarring;
- Nerve damage;
- Injuries due to medical instruments being left in the body following surgery;
- You were not advised of the risks of the surgery;
- Infection following the surgery
A successful claim is likely to result in compensation for your injuries, corrective surgery and potentially, counselling, to help you deal with the impact of your injuries and the negligent surgery.
If you consider that you may have had negligent cosmetic surgery, please contact us for a free no-obligation consultation with a specialist solicitor.